A blast from sock past!!

Part 1 of 3 in series

Believe it or not believe it! Socks are not a new invention people just made!!! That's right! Socks have been here for quite some time now!! Although you and I have probably only been wearing socks since we were born long ago, people have been wearing socks (or something much like a sock) on their feet since before you and I were EVEN BORN!!! That's right, people.

I found this exciting video which is a great learning experience and my good friend Martin helped put it on this web page linked here. Check out this exciting video and thank you for taking the time to produce it! Enjoy it!


Part 1 of 3 part series titled : Socks Past, Present, Future

Join me, Niles, as I explore with you if you join me where socks have been in history where they are currently now today in the present and where socks will go in the future in this exciting new 3 part series called "Socks Past, Present, Future" and thank you to my good friend Martin for this exciting blogging series idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Socks of today and todays trends!

Innovation and it's relation to tube socks

Sock Organization